Associate Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for an Associate Digital Marketing Manager to develop and implement digital marketing initiatives to promote Albert Whitman and Co. front and backlist titles. This position will create integrated digital programs by leveraging new and existing content and social platforms to our target audiences of libraries, schools and trade partners. The goal of the programs include generating awareness, engaging consumers, driving sales, and growing brands through digital marketing, email programs, and our websites.
- Create, manage and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns to optimize content for organic search, SEO, paid search and display, across all digital platforms.
- Manage emerging email strategy, by increasing engagement with newsletters and improve overall performance of the email channel.
- Create processes to curate in house email list to further operationalize email maintenance processes.
- Conceptualize, plan and execute online advertising and lead generation strategies and tactics including promotions and content to continuously improve digital traffic., via the email channel.
- Manage SEO audits and Metadata/Key Word updates with internal and external business partners.
- Developing monthly metrics to assess performance and make recommendations and adjustments to digital marketing efforts
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies to plan, execute and measure digital marketing campaigns.
- Take an active lead role in continually improving our search engine optimization for relevant ranking
- Manage the annual digital marketing budget to include email, SEO, and websites
- Travel to and attendance at trade shows and conventions to promote AW titles (>15%)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field preferred
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience
- Strong knowledge and implementation in digital marketing programs to include plan design, web, email and social media best practices and digital advertising experience.
- Proven experience in optimizing landing pages and other digital media outlets
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads and Facebook advertising highly desired. Familiar with Amazon Market Place a plus
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, WordPress or other CMS
A Little More about Us
Amazing Benefit Package:
- In addition to base salary we have a profit sharing program for all employees
- 3 health plan options
- Life, STD and LTD
- On-site cafeteria
- Great location with easy access to public transportation
- Free on-site gym
- Free Costco membership
- Summer Fridays off
Located just outside Chicago in Park Ridge, Illinois, Albert Whitman has been publishing award-winning children’s books for over 100 years! We publish The Boxcar Children books, fiction, non-fiction, humor, and fantasy, as well as books on history, diversity, and sensitive social issues–books that appeal to all children.
If you have the skills needed and are interested in learning more about this position, we’d love to hear from you! Please submit your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com