“A kiss means I love you, a wave means hello, a smile means I’m happy, a tug means, let’s go!” Featuring engaging photographs of real children and sweet rhyming text, this fun read-aloud teaches little ones about nonverbal communication.
- Best Books for Babies 2013
- 2013 Baker's Dozen: The Best Children's Books for Family Literacy, Pennsylvania Center for the Book
- 2013 Gradiva Award for Best Children's Books Finalist
- 2013 Texas 2 x 2 Reading List
- A Chicago Public Library Best of the Best Book 2013 - Picture Books